Tuesday, April 09, 2024

I am incomplete without you


Oh my darling, how can I convince you
How truly incomplete I feel without you. 
Every morning from sleep as waken I do
Subconsciously, my eyes seek out you. 

When you're not around, I miss you so
Empty I feel when from my presence you go. 
My mind takes off on a flight of its own
Winging its way around, feeling quite alone. 

I feel as if I've come into this world just for you
Since our eyes first met, I've felt one with you.
I often wonder what my life would have been
If you and I had not each other ever seen.

Sweetheart, can you please promise me this
Do not whatever happens, give me a miss. 
If you forsake me for another pretty maiden
My life would turn into a flowerless garden. 

My love, I'm magnetized by your manly presence
I come alive when I sense your bodily fragrance. 
Your magical touch makes me literally melt
I'm sharing with you today what I've always felt. 

©Dr. Aparna Bagwe
Thu. 4-4-2024

No comments:

Post a Comment